Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Apr 17, News Article

http://shine.yahoo.com/vitality/94-old-billionaire-marries-fifth-time-old-rich-171900363.html
A 94-year-old Billionaire is getting married for the fifth time! An Austrian by the name of Karl Wlaschek is getting married to someone that's probably three decades behind the groom. She wont release her age, but she still looks too young to be wedding with someone that's almost one-hundred years old. Already, the 94 year old man has four children, yet he wants another six! His bride laughed that comment off, saying "I am not so young any more." I have a feeling Wlaschek's not done trying though. I don't really think he's getting married for the right reasons, but I also don't know his true feelings. I think it's pretty cool that he's going to spend his last few years happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment