Monday, March 26, 2012

March 26, News Article: Hunger Games

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/box-office-shocker-hunger-games-third-best-opening-154614434.html

Hunger Games beats Twilight! I read about how The Hunger Games makes history by opening up with $155 million at the domestic box office. Similar to the Twilight sequence, The Hunger Games is going to have three more movies and split the last book up into two movies. Unlike Twilight though, The Hunger Games attracted both a male and female audience. Even though it was PG 13, I think it was still good. I thought it wouldn't have certain gory details that the books were said to have, but the movie satisfied me. They used really good actors and I liked that it kept me entertained the whole time. I already can't wait for the next movies to come out!

1 comment:

  1. I heard this was a fantastic show. There has been a great amount of hype surrounding its premiere and it looks like it lived up to it. This is the next big craze in books becoming movies. Looking forward to seeing it.

    ReplyDelete